New beginnings happen to all of us throughout our lives at different times – age doesn’t matter. They are sometimes by choice and sometimes they aren’t.
From starting school to starting a new job, moving, new relationships, getting married and then starting a family, a break-up or marriage ending, overcoming addiction – to name a few of the major ones. There is also the death of a loved one and going on in life without them.
New beginning create many feelings within us and affects all of us differently – happiness, sadness, stress, anxiety, being overwhelmed.
Each day, week, month and year is a few beginning, a chance to start fresh, a do-over if you need it to be…a second chance.
The start of this blog for me is a new beginning. So far it’s been a difficult journey and it’s only just begun. It definitely has not been as easy as I thought it would be. You see all these pins on Pinterest on starting your Blog in 10 min, blah, blah, blah. Ya, 10 minutes to pay for your domain and in my case WordPress. Trying to figure out WordPress was a whole new game when you aren’t computer smart (except for doing searches) like me. Plus, I’m not a writer, so trying to come up with something has been completely overwhelming. It’s been a few weeks since I first set everything up and I finally hit the “publish” button today. I’m definitely heading down a long road of learning but I’m looking forward to it.
- “And suddenly you know…it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart
2. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind” – C.S. Lewis
3. “What feels like the end is often the beginning.”
4. “It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.” – Joyce Meyers
5. “There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.” – Zayne Malik
6. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato
7. “If a door is closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” – Mandy Hale
8. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Seneca
9. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
10. “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.” – Richie Norton
Please subscribe and join my mailing list to receive updates, latest posts and random quotes delivered right to your inbox.